According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Software Licensing Market is projected to grow at a CAGR value of 8.7% from 2022 to 2027. Major factors driving the growth of the market are rising intense licensee competition in the market, increasing demand for software investments, rising emphasis on software audits, and the rising need to adopt software for ease of doing multi-tasking businesses.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Software Licensing Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/software-licensing-market-3688
By Licensing Type (Proprietary license, GNU General Public License, End User License Agreement, Workstation licenses and Concurrent use license) By Deployment (Cloud-Based and On-Premise),By End-User ( Government and Defense , BFSI, Education and Research and Hospitals) By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Competitive Landscape Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· As per the licensing type, the workstation licenses will be the fastest growing segment from 2022 to 2027.
· On-premise deployment mode will be the fastest growing segment in the market mainly due to lower maintenance cost.
· The BFSI will have the largest market share from the 2022 to 2027.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the global software licensing market from 2022 to 2027
· Topcon Flexera Software, IBM Corporation, Muduslink Global Solutions Inc., Inishtech Technology Ventures Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Accenture Plc., Safenet Inc., Agilis International, Dimension Data, HP Inc, Vector Networks, DXC Technology Company, Gemalto MV, Reprise Software, Snow Software and others are key players in the software licensing market.
Type of Software License Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Proprietary License
· GNU General Public License
· End User License Agreement
· Workstation Licenses
· Concurrent Use License
By Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Government and Defense
· Education and Research
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238