According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Portable Generator Market is projected to grow
from USD 3.9 billion in 2022 to USD 5.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR value of 6.7%
from 2022 to 2027. The market will
be driven during the forecast period by rising emergencies and uncontrolled
events, emerging new technologies and advancements in the market, growing
demand for dual fuel, rising oil and gas exploration and development activities,
and aging of electric infrastructure.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Portable Generator Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/portable-generator-market-3682
Key Market Insights
· As per the Fuel outlook, the Gasoline segment is expected to be growing the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The Emergency segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the application segmentation.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Portable Generator market from 2022 to 2027.
· Atlas Copco (Sweden), Briggs & Stratton (US), Generac (US), Honda (Japan), Yamaha (Japan), Caterpillar (US), Cummins (US), Eaton (Ireland), Honeywell (US), Siemens (Germany), Wacker Neuson (Germany), Kubota (Japan), Kohler (US), Champion (US), Himoinsa (Spain), Duromax (US), Loncin (China) among others are the key players in the portable generator market
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Fuel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Gasoline (Petrol)
· Natural Gas
· Others (LPG, Propane, and Biodiesel)
Power Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Below 5 kW
· 5–10 kW
· 10–20 kW
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238