According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Malaria Diagnostics Market is projected to grow from USD 0.74 billion in 2021 to USD 0.97 billion by 2026 at a CAGR value of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026. Factors that are responsible for the growth of this market include the growing demand for diagnostic tools in malaria-endemic regions, increasing technological advancements and efficient diagnostics, and scale-up of rapid diagnostic tests, and universal access to diagnosis.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Malaria Diagnostics Market - Forecast to 2026”
By Technology (Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs), Microscopy, Molecular Diagnostic Tests [Real-Time PCR (qPCR), Conventional Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)]), By End-User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Center), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- As per the technology outlook, the microscopy segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2021 to 2026.
- The clinics segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2021 to 2026 as per the end-user segmentation
- The rise in malaria transmission in emerging economies is a primary factor driving the growth of the malaria diagnostics market
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Rest of Asia Pacific), will have a dominant share in the malaria diagnostics market.
- Abbott Laboratories, Access Bio., Inc., Sysmex Partec GmbH, Premier Medical Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Beckman Coulter, Inc., bioMérieux, Leica Microsystems GmbH, Siemens Healthineers, Olympus Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. among others are the key players in the malaria diagnostics market.
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs)
- Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Real-Time PCR (qPCR)
- Conventional Polymerase chain reaction (PCR
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Diagnostic Center
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php