According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Flight Tracking System Market is projected to grow
at a CAGR value of 5.4% from 2022 to 2027. The global flight tracking
system market is highly driven by rising production of technology induced
aircrafts, growing need for airline upgradation for the safety of the
passengers, increasing usage of real-time data by airline staff in tasks such
as scheduling flights on time, gate-allocation etc. and increasing government
interest and investments in the aviation industry.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Flight Tracking System Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/flight-tracking-system-market-3703
By System (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B), Future Air Navigation System (FANS), Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), Portable Flight Tracking System (PFTS)), By End-User (Military, Commercial), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· As per the system outlook, the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The commercial segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the end-user segmentation
· Over the decade, the amount of air travellers handled by airlines as considerably increased, leading to uncontrollable air-traffic.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Flight Tracking System market from 2022 to 2027
Honeywell International Inc., Aireon, Collins Aerospace, Garmin Ltd,
FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd., Spider Tracks Limited, Kongsberg Aeronautical,
SKYTRAC SYSTEMS LTD, Blue Sky Network among others are the key players
in the Flight Tracking System market.
System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B)
· Future Air Navigation System (FANS)
· Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS)
· Portable Flight Tracking System (PFTS)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238