According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market is projected to grow from USD 0.27 billion in 2021 to USD 0.34 billion by 2026 at a CAGR value of 3.7% from 2021 to 2026. The rising cases of metabolic disorders clubbed with increasing demand for DBS testing and an increasing preference for non-invasive venous testing methods are expected to drive market revenue growth throughout the forecast period.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market - Forecast to 2026”
By Application (New Born Screening (NBS), Infectious Disease Testing, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Forensics, Other Applications), By Card Type (Whatman 903, Ahlstrom 226, FTA, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- As per the application outlook, the new born screening (NBS) segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2021 to 2026.
- The Whatman 903 segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2021 to 2026 as per the card type segmentation
- The market for dried blood spot collection cards is estimated to rise rapidly due to the increase in the use of DBS for antibody diagnostic tests for metabolic and inflammatory disorders
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the dried blood spot collection cards market from 2021 to 2026
- Qiagen, Roche, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Eastern Business Forms, Inc., Centogene AG, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Pall Corporation, Archimedlife, among others are the key players in the dried blood spot collection cards market.
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- New Born Screening (NBS)
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Other Applications
Card Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Whatman 903
- Ahlstrom 226
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php