According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Antinuclear Antibody Test Market is projected to grow from USD 1.50 billion in 2021 to USD 2.74 billion by 2026 at a CAGR value of 12.8% from 2021 to 2026. The market is expected to be driven by the increasing prevalence of autoimmune illnesses, as well as rising awareness amongst patients and healthcare providers regarding these diseases, during the forecast period.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Antinuclear Antibody Test Market - Forecast to 2026”
By Technique (ELISA and Immunofluorescence Assay), By Product Type (Reagents & Assay Kits, Systems and Software), By Application (Rheumatoid Arthritis and SLE), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- As per the technique outlook, the immunofluorescence assay is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2021 to 2026.
- The reagents & assay kits segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2021 to 2026 as per the product type
- Based on the application outlook, the rheumatoid arthritis is expected to be growing the fastest in the market from 2021 to 2026
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Antinuclear Antibody Test market from 2021 to 2026
- Becton Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., ERBA Diagnostics Inc., Antibodies Inc., Inova Diagnostics, Trinity Biotech plc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Zeus Scientific Inc., Alere Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., among others are the key players in the antinuclear antibody test market.
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Immunofluorescence Assay
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Reagents & Assay Kits
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php