According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Free Space Optics Market is projected to grow from
USD 4.4 billion in 2022 to USD 47.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR value of 34.1%
from 2022 to 2027. The market is expected to grow owing to the increasing
utilization of free space optics (FSO) in 3G and 4G networks, as well as the
cloud computing’s convenient and simple deployment mode.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Free Space Optics (FSO) Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/free-space-optics-fso-market-3687
By Components (Transmitter, Receiver, Modulator, and Demodulator), By Application (Disaster Recovery, Defense, Healthcare, Security, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa), End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· As per the application outlook, the defense and security segment is expected to be growing the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The transmitters segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the component segmentation.
· The requirement of high bandwidth and the growing use of free optics in military applications are driving the industry during the forecast period.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Free Space Optics Market from 2022 to 2027.
· Lightpointe Communications, Inc., FSONA Networks Corp., Plaintree Systems Inc., Wireless Excellence Ltd., Trimble Hungary Kft., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Co., Bytelight, Inc. (AAcuity Brand's Company), ADVA Optical Networking SE and Panasonic Corp, among others are the major players in the free space optics market.
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Modulator and Demodulator
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Disaster Recovery
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of CSA
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238